In 2009 EGARAKARTS designed, manufactured and brought to market the SUPER-BI go-kart. This kart is for two adults and is designed for people who do not want to drive a kart but would like to experience the feeling of riding in one, or for teaching another person to drive.
The EGARAKARTS SUPER-BI was also designed with people with disabilities. Indeed, this kart has been used for events with associations that work with and help these people every day.
A revolution in go-karting!
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High-quality chrome-molybdenum chassis, stability and reliability designed by EGARAKARTS, comes painted with a special hard-wearing plasticised paint to withstand the demands of any circuit.
- 2 Slidings seats.
- 2 Plastic XXL seats.
- 2 Seat Belts.
- 2 Padded headrests
- Fixed pedals
- Full polyethylene bumper protection designed by EGARAKARTS.
- Self-adjusting hydraulic brake. (The pads adjust to the disk with wear)
- Braking system. (When you step on the brake, the gas stops working)
- Original Honda exhaust pipe.
- Original Honda fuel tank.
- Fully covered to protect against burns and impacts (TANK-AXLE-ENGINE-FRONT WHEELS)
- Full undercarriage protection with polyethylene strips that protect the frame from the abrasion of the track surface and curbs.
- Full aluminium footrest
- Axle with three special EGARAKARTS bearing supports (prevents damage to support)
- Reinforced aluminium monoblock rims
- Steel steering rods.
- Knuckle stops (prevents damage to ball-and-socket joints)
- Rear LED brake light
- Custom branding
- Available in three colours: RED-BLUE-BLACK
Honda GX270 with wet clutch.