In 2009 EGARAKARTS SL designed the first version of the EK29 model. This sleek go-kart is part of a new generation of hire karts that offer a perfect combination of aerodynamic design and maximum safety and mechanical performance.
The EGARAKARTS EK29 is the perfect vehicle for hire circuits. It incorporates the latest technical developments and has been designed using all of the expertise that we have acquired over 30 years in the hire kart industry through direct and real contact with our clients.
With a sleek and sporty look, its mechanics are fast and simple. It is a fully customisable go-kart, manufactured using top-quality materials that are ideally suited to this kind of product.
Its exceptional aesthetic, mechanical and economical qualities make it the best kart on the market.
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High-quality chrome-molybdenum chassis, stability and reliability designed by EGARAKARTS, comes painted with a special hard-wearing plasticised paint to withstand the demands of any circuit.
- The pedals, seat and steering wheel are fully adjustable to the driver’s height for a very comfortable ride.
- Sliding seat with five positions
- ¼ covered XL or XXL seat.
- Sliding pedals with five positions.
- Full polyethylene bumper protection designed by EGARAKARTS.
- Self-adjusting hydraulic brake. (The pads adjust to the disk with wear)
- 9-litre fuel tank
- MIKUNI fuel pump.
- Braking system. (When you step on the brake, the gas stops working)
- Exhaust pipe with basalt fibre resistant to 900º with DB KILLER to reduce noise, removable to increase noise.
Fully covered to protect against burns and impacts (TANK-AXLE-ENGINE)
- Full undercarriage protection with polyethylene strips that protect the frame from the abrasion of the track surface and curbs.
- Full carbon footrest.
- Axle with three special EGARAKARTS bearing supports (prevents damage to support)
- Reinforced aluminium monoblock rimsChain tensioner or roller belt
- Flexible nylon steering rods with M-10 ball-and-socket joint
- Belt or chain
- Knuckle stops (prevents damage to ball-and-socket joints)
- Padded headrest
- Rear LED brake light
- Custom branding
- Available in three colours: RED-BLUE-BLACK
- Seat belt ( OPTIONAL)
Honda GX200 with wet clutch.
Honda GX270 with wet clutch.
Honda GX390 with wet clutch or centrifugal clutch.