EGARAKARTS designed the JIN model inspired by racing karts, but manufactured it with a robust chassis, an essential feature for this kind of product. Though the model belongs to our company’s budget range, it is manufactured using the best materials without compromising quality.
The JIN model is an excellent go-kart for circuits with a smaller budget due to its low cost and ease of maintenance.
Like all of our company’s products, the Jin kart is manufactured entirely at our premises by the best professionals in the industry to meet the needs of clients with a lower budget who do not want to compromise on reliability and safety.
The best quality, at the best price!
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High-quality chrome-molybdenum chassis, stability and reliability designed by EGARAKARTS, comes painted with a special hard-wearing plasticised paint to withstand the demands of any circuit.
- Sliding seat with five positions
- XL or XXL Plastic Seat..
- Sliding pedals with dos positions.
- Full polyethylene bumper protection designed by EGARAKARTS.
- Self-adjusting hydraulic brake. (The pads adjust to the disk with wear)
- 9-litre fuel tank
- MIKUNI fuel pump.
- Braking system. (When you step on the brake, the gas stops working)
- Exhaust pipe with basalt fibre resistant to 900º with DB KILLER to reduce noise, removable to increase noise.
- Fully covered to protect against burns and impacts (AXLE-ENGINE)
Full undercarriage protection with polyethylene strips that protect the frame from the abrasion of the track surface and curbs.
Aluminium carbon footrest.
Axle with twoo special EGARAKARTS bearing supports (prevents damage to support)
Reinforced aluminium monoblock rims
Chain tensioner or roller belt
Flexible nylon steering rods with M-10 ball-and-socket joint
Belt or chain
Knuckle stops (prevents damage to ball-and-socket joints)
Rear LED brake light
Available in three colours: RED-BLUE-BLACK
- Seat belt (OPTIONAL)
Honda GX200 with wet clutch.
Honda GX270 with wet clutch.
Honda GX390 with wet clutch or centrifugal clutch