In 2014 EGARAKARTS designed, manufactured and brought to market the MINI-BI go-kart. This kart has been designed and adapted specifically for one adult and one child, meeting all the child safety requirements for safe driving.
Like its predecessor the SUPER-BI, it has been designed for all kinds of children, such as those who do not want to drive a kart themselves, those whose age or size prevents then from doing so, or simply for teaching them to drive. Riding in this kind of go-kart first will give the child more confidence when it comes to driving.
Enjoy the sport with the kids without compromising on safety!
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High-quality chrome-molybdenum chassis, stability and reliability designed by EGARAKARTS, comes painted with a special hard-wearing plasticised paint to withstand the demands of any circuit.
- 1 Sliding seat with five positions
- 1 fixed children’s seat
- 1 Plastic adult XXL Seat
- 1 Plastic kid XL Seat
- 2 extendible safety belts
- 2 Padded headrests
- Fixed pedals.
- Full polyethylene bumper protection designed by EGARAKARTS.
- Self-adjusting hydraulic brake. (The pads adjust to the disk with wear)
- Braking system. (When you step on the brake, the gas stops working)
- Original Honda exhaust pipe.
- Original Honda fuel tank.
- Fully covered to protect against burns and impacts (TANK-AXLE-ENGINE-FRONT WHEELS)
- Full undercarriage protection with polyethylene strips that protect the frame from the abrasion of the track surface and curbs.
- Full aluminium footrest
- Axle with three special EGARAKARTS bearing supports (prevents damage to support)
- Reinforced aluminium monoblock rims
- Chain tensioner or roller belt
- Stell steering rods
- Belt or chain
- Knuckle stops (prevents damage to ball-and-socket joints)
- Rear LED brake light
- Custom branding
- Available in three colours: RED-BLUE-BLACK
Honda GX200 with wet clutch.