One of our company’s missions has always been to make the sport accessible to all kinds of people, so we decided to manufacture a kart especially for people who unfortunately are unable to walk. Some models already existed on the market, but they were very basic because they simply added paddles to the steering wheel for braking and accelerating.
Our model goes further. We didn’t want to merely adapt the driving system to the steering wheel; we wanted to improve other basic aspects. For us it was essential that getting on and off the kart was made easier for users and that, above all, they had a comfortable ride. This has been achieved with a steering rod that can be tilted to 90 degrees, moving the fuel tank to one side.
The safety systems have also been improved, adding a headrest to the seat and a four-point safety belt harness specially designed by EGARAKARTS. We have also added some elastic straps to the footrest to secure the legs and prevent them from moving or lifting from the kart when in motion.
It has a system that can be adjusted to the height of the user, with the footrest and seat on runners. It also has a LED brake light.
The engine and fuel tank are fully covered to prevent impacts and burns.
Nobody should miss out on enjoying this sport!
CARACTÉRISTIQUES TECHNIQUES DE SÉRIE
- High-quality chrome-molybdenum chassis, stability and reliability designed by EGARAKARTS, comes painted with a special hard-wearing plasticised paint to withstand the demands of any circuit.
- Sliding seat with five positions
- Plastic XXL seat.
- 4-point harness safety belt.
- Sliding footrest with five positions and fastening strips.
- Padded headrest.
- Full polyethylene bumper protection designed by EGARAKARTS.
- Self-adjusting hydraulic brake. (The pads adjust to the disk with wear)
- Exhaust pipe with basalt fibre resistant to 900º with DB KILLER to reduce noise, removable to increase noise.
- MIKUNI fuel pump
- Original Honda fuel tank
- Fully covered to protect against burns and impacts (TANKENGINE)
- Full undercarriage protection with polyethylene strips that protect the frame from the abrasion of the track surface and curbs.
- Full aluminium footrest
- Axle with two special EGARAKARTS bearing supports (prevents damage to support)
- Reinforced aluminium monoblock rims
- Chain tensioner or roller belt
- Flexible nylon steering rods with M-10 ball-and-socket joint
- Belt or chain
- Knuckle stops (prevents damage to ball-and-socket joints)
- Rear LED brake light
- Custom branding
- Available in three colours: RED-BLUE-BLACK
Honda GX270 with wet clutch.